Friday Jul 16, 2010
Due to the uncertaintity of whether Halesowen Town would be allowed to play on Tuesday evening due to The FA suspending the Zamorreto League clubs fixtures until they are in receipt of some extra paperwork as the club come out of receivership It has been decided by Gary Mills that it would be in the clubs interests to arrange a friendly elsewhere. It would have been of no benefit to players and supporters to wait until Tuesday to learn the game was off.
Details of a new fixture will advised as soon as one has been decided upon by Gary. Anumber of options are under consideration.